Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Book and CD Arrives!

I received copies of my new book and Audio CD in the mail. It's called Finger Rhymes for the Holidays, Seasons, and Celebrations. Most of the action rhymes are put to music on the CD like songs for Hanukkah, Eid al-Adha, Easter, Buddha Day, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Martin Luther King Day, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, Fourth of July, Canada Day and much more!

I wish I could tell you how much I am thrilled about this book and CD but the feeling is hard to describe.

Here's an excerpt from the book:
Finger Rhymes for the Holidays, Seasons, and Celebrations is a resource
guide for teachers in the classroom or parents of children in grades PreK-K.
These rhymes can provide enrichment during gym or any subject lesson. This resource guide gives you the opportunity to transform lessons into live action!
I hope you enjoy the book with your class or at home with your children and grandchildren.

No comments: