Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Best Publishing House Websites

Every once in a while I will be featuring best websites. Here are a few today.

Here is my list for best publishing house websites.
http://www.sylvandellpublishing.com/TeachingActivitiesPage.htm
This website has

a free 20-80 page "Teaching Activities" online supplement for each book that includes:

  • Questions for before and after reading the book
  • Language Arts
  • Science
  • Math
  • Research and Geography
  • Character Related (where applicable)
  • Bingo and other fun games or coloring pages
Here's another one.
http://www.teachinglearning.com
Included in their website are

  • Teacher Resources
  • Social Studies
  • Math
  • Science
  • Language Arts
  • Four Square Writing
  • Responsibility Ed.
  • Arts and Crafts
  • Poster Papers
  • Karen's Kids Clip Art

Please write to me if you have a website for me to view. I will check it out and see if it will make my Best list for children's books. My e-mail is lily.erlic@shaw.ca







No comments: